Monday 2 September 2013

My Town

Why, hello, again. I haven't show you my town. I will try to show you my town as a video soon because I haven't got a camera, only my webcam (please tell me how).

Anyway, my town isn't perfect yet, infact, I've been a bit lazy recently and didn't dig up fossils. I don't know if that's bad for your town but I advise not to do it. 

So, today, I've got my hair done and stuff. Here's a pic!


It's not that good because it was sunny outside and I sit right next to a window.

See you next time Bye <3

2 comments:

  1. Great posts maybe you can add some characters from your town. Get them by searching acnl and then the character Example: Acnl Mint. Search in google images! Rated PERFECT!

    I have a question, What is the QR code for Love Reese? Please Answer with a shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know, I have searched the internet and I couldn't find it :(

      Delete